Friday, April 27, 2012

January & February

Where to start? This year has started off in a dead run. It's been a busy one. In January I officially became the "typical mom". I sold my crossover and bought a Dodge Caravan. it sure it nice because it has SO much space, but yes, I am still in denial. Some have said... Oh, once you guy a minivan you'll stick with a minivan. Ummm I'm pretty sure I'd happily go for an suv :)



February - McKenzie made concert choir!!! Yay! We are so so proud of her! We also took the kids to the Safe Kids Fair and the Home & Garden Expo. The Safe Kids Fair was fun. The kids were able to participate in a lot of activities that were free, meet police officers and firefighters. It is something I would recommend to any family with young kids. It definitely kept them entertained. However... That night, we had two puking kids. They (the kids) blame the free burger from Carl's Jr... I blame germs.  So, here are a few pictures from February. Enjoy!




The proud owner of a home... unfortunately she had to leave it at the home show. 
I'm rich ya'll

Our little monkey


The jiggly bum machine

They love when I do their hair!

Nuff' said!

No comments:

Post a Comment