Thursday, December 1, 2011

It Started With a Ball Game

Andy and I have a very unique story which very few people know about. Andy and I met on match.com and had our first date on April 17, 2009. He invited my roommate and I to a Bees game. We had a great time and had instant chemistry. We spent most of the game chatting and laughing. We were inseparable for the next 9 days. He left the state and went to CO for the next 11 months but we managed to keep in touch and talk every day. I had always been the type to think I want a boyfriend or to be in a relationship but when things would start getting serious I'd put on my runnin' shoes and head for the hills... until I met Andy.  I'll admit at first it scared me a bit. He and I were inseparable and it came on pretty quick. It was a little overwhelming, but I decided I would let my guard down and give it a fair shot. I'm so happy I did.

After a year and a half Andy and I decided to move on to the next chapter in our lives. We were married on November 4, 2011. We had a nice little ceremony with our closest friends and family. It was truly perfect. We left the next morning for a 9 day honeymoon to southern California.


We have the cutest little family and I am so lucky to be the stepmother to the 4 most amazing kids. Life seems to be so natural for our family. I can't wait for those of you, who have not yet met them, to meet them.


No comments:

Post a Comment