Saturday, May 5, 2012

Every Other Weekend Mom

So as you know, or I would hope you would know by know... I am step mom to 4 fabulous kids and I love my CHAOTIC "every other weekend" with them. I do have them on Thursdays but right now Thurs nights are just a busy run around. The boys have soccer, Ella has gymnastics, and kenz.. It varies. I do love to watch the gymnastics though. As a kid it was something I loved to do. Ella is quite good at it and has advanced several times the past 3 months.
I've been getting the kids ready for summer and it's been quite fun for me. I love getting them things... Shoes, T-shirts, socks, undies, swimsuits etc. I love to see how happy they are. Ella can retire her converse with the holes in the bottom. Yay! Every other weekends are sure hectic but I love it. I love spending time with the kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment